The policy only applies for this website and not for other websites that may be accessed by the user through the use of links. Mobilpref S.p.A. does not take any responsibility for the content of these websites, or for the protection of user’s security and privacy for these websites.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
As a result of visiting this website, personal or identifiable data may be processed. The controller of this data is the company known as Mobilpref S.p.A., based in C. Maccari 1, in the administrative area of Ancona.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data arising from connecting to this website is processed in the office of Mobilpref S.p.A. as given above. It is protected by technical staff given the responsibility of processing it, or possibly by staff employed for reasons of maintenance. No data deriving from the use of the web service is disclosed.
Personal data from users who request to be sent material (CD-ROMs, newsletters, annual reports, answers to questions, brochures, technical specifications etc) is used for the sole aim of providing the service requested and are used in compliance with the relevant laws.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and the software procedures for the running of this website may lead to the acquisition, during their normal activity, of some personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with the users’ identities, but owing to their nature they could, through elaboration and association with data owned by others, permit the identification of the users.
In this category are IP addresses, the dominion names of the computers used to connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained as an answer, the code indicating the type of answer given by the server (good result, error etc.), and other data referring to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check that it is running correctly, and is deleted immediately after it is processed. However, the data can be used to ascertain responsibility for any criminal damage to the site: apart from this example, data is not held for more than 7 days.
Data freely given by the user
The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses shown in this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to any requests, and of all personal data put in the communication.
The collection and the treatment of this data (from navigation and sent by the user) is in any case used in compliance with the relevant laws.
None of the user’s personal data is collected by the site.
The use of session cookies (which are not memorised onto the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (formed by random numbers generated by the server) necessary in order to assure the safe and effective surfing of the site.
The session cookies used in this site do not use other techniques, which could compromise the privacy of the surfing, and do not permit the acquisition of the user’s personal data.
Apart from the reasons stated above regarding browsing data, Mobilpref S.p.A. does not collect the user’s personal data (for example name, telephone number, fax number, email address, place of residence) through it’s website, unless the user does not voluntarily give their consent. The user is free to provide the personal information found on the claim form to email@example.com or can request to be sent promotional material or other information from the same office. Any consent can be revoked at any time by the user, in line with the relevant laws.
However, not agreeing to provide personal data might mean that certain services cannot be offered. Please also note that in some cases, not subject to the normal management of this site, the authorities can request information according to Section 157 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, in order to check how personal data is processed. In this case, we are obliged to provide them with information requested.
HOW DATA IS PROCESSED
Personal data will be stored solely for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected. Appropriate security measures are taken to protect against loss of data and unauthorised or illegal access.
Mobilpref S.p.A. does not knowingly use or process data taken from under-age users, including giving that information to third-parties. Furthermore, Mobilpref S.p.A. reminds parents and teachers to help ensure minors use the internet safely.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Users whose personal data is processed have the right to obtain information as to whether his/her data exists, to know the source and content of this data, to check it’s accuracy and to request it’s updating, correction or integration (Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
According to that law, the user has the right to request that the data is deleted, made anonymous, or blocked if processed unlawfully. The user also has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal information on legitimate grounds.
Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
(esonero da responsabilità)1. The user recognises and accepts that browsing and using this site is at his/her own risk. In particular, Mobilpref S.p.A., whilst paying the highest level of attention possible to the creation and the management of this website, does not accept any responsibility nor extend any guarantees in relation to the contents of this site or the adequacy of these contents to the particular needs of the users.
2. Mobilpref S.p.A. does not guarantee the compatibility of the site with the user’s computer, nor the absence of any viruses, errors or other elements that could damage it, and declines all responsibility for any damage caused.
3. The user recognises and accepts that neither Mobilpref S.p.A. nor it’s employees or collaborators can be held responsible for damage caused by negligence or traceable to the use or browsing of this site, nor for lost earnings, for losses, for incidental or consequential damages, for disruptions to professional activity, for the loss of programs or other types of data present on the user’s computer system or on other systems, or for any other type of direct or indirect damage or destruction.
4. Mobilpref S.p.A. cannot, in any way, be held responsible for the content and the services present in external websites to which the user gains access through the use of links from the website.
5. The texts of names, regulations and technical specifications that may be published on the site are not official and do not in any way substitute the official paper publications.
6. Weights, dimensions, prices, business terms agreements and other information present in catalogues, marketing material, illustrations and price lists etc present on the site are all approximate. These figures are not legally binding unless explicitly confirmed in writing by Mobilpref S.p.A. Mobilpref S.p.A. does not respond to possible differences in the finish and colour of materials between the price lists and catalogues, and the website. Mobilpref S.p.A. reserves the right to make alterations which, without changing the essential characteristics of the products, it believes necessary or opportune.
7. The contents present in the site are protected by the relevant laws regarding intellectual property rights, patents and royalty fees. The brands, trade dress and the names given within the site remain the property of Mobilpref S.p.A. and may be protected by patents or copyrights registered or granted. The same brands, trade dress and names can only be downloaded and used by the user within the limits allowed by the relevant laws, and in any case not for commercial use.